Hello Jurgen Haug,

I myself find it very hard to describe the advantages of TB over any other
mail client - because many of the most powerful features aren't exactly
available "at the surface" of the program but are in depths one must be
willing to explore.

30-Aug-2004 21:35, you wrote:

> I think my TB! wouldn't do anything that I couldn't do with Outlook.
> Merci bien.

The mailer part surely isn't one of Outlook's strengths :) and I see little
sense in using Outlook at home (or generally in any environment without MS
Exchange putting the things together), but in an MS Exchange environment, I
see little chance of replacing it as a client. In our company we make
massive use of public folders, contacts, group calendars and whatnot -
thats not the strength of TB.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

DP2: "On Air" by Saafi Brothers
     from 'Mystic Cigarettes'