Alexander S. Kunz, [ASK] wrote:

> There's a lot of things you can't do with TB when connected to an Exchange
> server - that you can do with Outlook. Now I'm *not* an Outlook advocat,
> but the combination with Exchange is unbeatable, and trying to mimic some
> of the functionality with any other client looks like a selfmade home
> improvement solution, no matter how noble the intention is.

Yeah. We're on the same page and this is why I wrote in my message:

"The problem is really the choice of server software and if it's
Exchange then Outlook beats other solutions in terms of optimization
for use with Exchange."

IOW's if Exchange is the server, the Outlook is the 'hand fitting in
glove' solution for it.

--
Allie Martin [List Moderator and fellow end-user]
 · My PGP-Keys: http://key.ac-martin.com ·

..... 1200 bps used to seem so fast