Hello Paul,

> Can anyone tell me how to move all my filters to common so that I can
> then share them with the relevant accounts?

The only way I know so far is Copy (Cut) & Paste .

> Also is there any reason not to put all the filters in common and
> share them as appropriate?

There are many for me. I several accounts and the filters in each are
quite different or, if the same or similar, they are (or may be) ordered
differently. It would be quite of a pain for me to make sure that the
order of filters in Common and the "Continue processing with other
filters" option would match my "requirements" for each account.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.0