Hello Jonathan,

> On Wednesday, January 15, 2003, Adam wrote...

>> Do you think we could sort the Sorting Rules somehow?

>   If you change the order of the sorting rules, you change the order
>   in which they are applied. That could have a disastrous affect in
>   some situations.

If the sort is only applied to the viewing of the list of filters, I
wouldn't mind.  But, I definitely wouldn't want the filter sorting
change the order of the filtering.  It would be nice to at least have
a search capability.  But, I just couldn't imagine someone having around
100 filters under incoming and trying to manage them.

Just my 2 cents.

 Daniel Rail