Wednesday, September 1, 2004, 5:35:49 AM, you wrote:

MM> I do that all the time. Still no a big joy. Did you
MM> try ever FoxMail? As to simultaneous dealing with
MM> multiple accounts (which is main reason I use TB),
MM> it's even faster than TB, and is free. But some other
MM> things are not so good.

As this is kind of off-topic, I hope you don't mind me
emailing you directly ..

Do you know if Foxmail handles IMAP?

I would hate to have to let TB go, as it is much the best
mailer that I've looked at, and I've been using it since
early 1x versions, but I now have an IMAP account, and it
doesn't do that well.

And of course, I'm not happy about this so-called upgrade,
either, which sounds like it doesn't address old problems,
among them the IMAP handling. I'm not much interested in a
flashy interface; I want function.

tia,

Lynn

TBv.2.12.00
NT5 SP4
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2