Hi all -

I have a frustrating problem.

When I installed the first v2 TB, something bad happened to
my templates, and I hoped that installing v2.12 would fix
them. As it didn't, (apparently when I imported the
backups, I imported the problem too) I deinstalled and
reinstalled.

Naturally, that dumped my message base, and I had hoped to
recover that somehow, but apparently I'm going to have to
do without it. I recovered some with the import tool, but
most won't work. Possibly because they are in subfolders?

However, in messing around I created a virtual inbox
folder which I can't now get rid of; it says there are
parked messages in it, which there are not, that I can
find, but I can't delete it.

Finding RitLab's announcement when I logged in this
morning didn't help ... :-( I'm not sure I want to go
through the whole reinstall thing again, and have to
rebuild all my filters - which brings me to a weird thing
that's happening with my <known> filters ... there are at
least 4 of them and for a while they kept shifting to the
top of the list ... that seems to have stopped, but I
can't delete the extras .. anybody got an idea what's
going on here?

tia,

Lynn

TBv.2.12.00
NT5 SP4
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2