Hello Lynn,

04-Sep-2004 06:42, you wrote:

ASK>> What if you alter the filtering rules to something... simple?

> There is no filtering to that folder that I'm aware of - am I missing
> something?

Right-click on the Virtual Folder and open its properties. There's a tab
"Filter". Is the checkbox "use filter" ticked?

Virtual Folders are being filtered "into" not the common way. If you think
of the messages in a "normal" folder as a database, then a Virtual Folder
is a certain "viewpoint" to that database - by defining Virtual Folder
filter rules you tell the virtual folder you only want to see messages of
this-and-that type (according to your filter rules).

For example, you could track any private conversation between you and me by
creating a virtual folder that watches your inbox and your sent-mail folder
with a filter applied so that it will show only messages from/to you/me.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

It is better to have loft and lost than to never have loft at all. --
Groucho Marx