Alexander S. Kunz wrote:
As long as you don't know how your registration will be treated (maybe you
get a free update because you only registered three months ago, it would be
more than fair in my eyes), why do you complain?

So the problem is: lack of information!

Lack of information after such a big outcry from their paying and loyal customers that we have seen during the past few days on the lists, is enough for most of us to loose faith in and respect for RitLabs.

Sorry, but I also paid for v2.x about 4 months ago and will not update to v3, ever. I will continue using v2.12 until that time when I find a better program.

        dZ.