On Thursday, September 2, 2004 @ 6:21:01 AM, MAU wrote:

[snips]

>> But where's the cut-off point?

MAU> How long is a piece of rope? How many grains make a bunch of rice?

My point exactly. Seeing as Ritlabs are maintaining their usual communication
policy (ie nothing useful, no help, no answers to either the lists or to email
sent to the addresses on their site, mostly just smartarse replies to serious
issues), how can you tell? Answer: you can't.

MAU> ;-)

Yep, it's extraordinarily funny, I agree.

--

cheers, Mic (reply address works)
"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but