On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 20:01:38 +0800, M i c C u l l e n <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The real problem here is, as ever, the complete lack of meaningful
communication from Ritlabs.

Makes me wonder how a company selling email products can't handle it... :-) I mean... I subscribed to their newsletter or announce mailinglist or whatever it was called when I bought v1.62r, and did so again when I upgraded to v2. The only mail I ever got was an advertisement for their "SecureDisk" product.

who *has* the information? Did beta testers know that everything in v2.13beta would turn into a new v3?

--
Greetings,
 Alexander Kunz