Hello 9Val,

04-Sep-2004 12:25, you wrote:

ASK>> I'm still on v2.12 if it matters.

> Then  it  is quite simple order.txt describes order of .msl files load
> so  all  handles  of  first will have higher priority than from second
> entry and so on.

OK. So its best to remove other .msl file when I want only one smiley set
to be interpreted.

ASK>> Browsing the registry, I saw that *everything* from "Rit" is in HKey
ASK>> Current User rather than HKey Local Machine (were I would've expected
ASK>> it), is that normal/okay?

> Sure. If you are using w2k or wxp I think you'll not like to share
> preferences with other users :)

I haven't had a closer look at it, if its only user settings, fully
understandable. I was surprised to see no entry at all in HKLM, thats all.

ASK>> I'd say it would be easier to have a selector for different "smiley
ASK>> themes" - scan the images directory for .msl definitions and present
ASK>> them in a dropdown box next to the "use smileys" prefs tickbox and/or
ASK>> expand the context menu of the msg viewer to contain the different
ASK>> themes

> I understand, just have no time now

Sure, no problem. I regard it as very low priority at the moment, too. :-)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Most people would die, sooner than think; in fact, they do so. (Bertrand
Russel)