Hello Maria,

> I want to use a specific account whenever I write to this group members
> (my default account is another one and I didn't want to change the account each t
> ime I write to a member of this group).

Then, open the AB. Select the group in question and right click on it
and select Properties (or from the menu select Edit/Properties) and you
will see there are tabs where you can create templates for new messages
and replies (and forward) sent to members of this group. Just include
the %ACCOUNT macro in your templates.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.0.0