Hello Allister,

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 18:03:44 +1200 GMT (05/09/2004, 13:03 +0700 GMT),
Allister Jenks wrote:

AJ> 1) The issues/bugs

I not only still get these 100%-CPU-usage freezings, they have become
worse, to the extent that I cannot upgrade until this particualr
problem is solved. I have had this problem for a few versions, but
with 2.13b1 it became this extrem, and it hasn't been fixed.

That said, even though it is a show-stopper for myself (on the Win98
machine at home), there are only very few users confirming this.

Others report memory leaks, which again cannot be confirmed by all.

Problems with the new filtering system are still being reported on
TBBETA. Nevertheless, many have reported that they have no problems.

In summary, you may be lucky.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Chrysler: "The Mercedes-Benz of American Cars"

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A