Hello Marten!

On Monday, September 06, 2004, 10:29 AM, you wrote:

aacu> I have v3 and the new filter system transferred from v2 like a
aacu> dream and works beautifully. Well worth the upgrade fee alone.

So glad to hear that you're pleased.

aacu> However - query:
aacu> This has always applied since I started using POPFile.
aacu> Note: BayesIt kept freezing connection centre so I ditched it for
aacu> POPFile. < ... >

Would you want to consider using BayesFilter?

Quoting from Kevin Coates in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  :

"Using an alternative called Bayes Filter Plugin 1.5.2, I do not
experience this problem.

http://www.lkcc.org:8500/index.php  "

As I've been writing on that thread, I have never used any Spam
filter, because my needs are different from yours and most other TB!
users, but I've followed the threads on the subject both here and on
tbbeta, in case I ever do need one.

Replying to your post here in case what little I know might help. :)

So far no one using BayesFilter has reported a problem, as far as my
reading and memory go.

Mary
The Bat! 3.0.0.6 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2