Hello admin!

On Monday, September 06, 2004, 11:42 AM, you wrote:

MB>> Would you want to consider using BayesFilter?

MB>> So far no one using BayesFilter has reported a problem, as far as
MB>> my reading and memory go.

aacu> As I suggested in my posting - I've tried BayesIt but have
                                                ^^^^^^^

aacu> ditched it because it freezes the connecion centre completely
aacu> leaving CTRL-ALT-DEL as the only way out.

BayesFilter is not the same thing as BayesIt.

People who had the behavior you describe reported that they do not
have that difficulty using BayesFilter.

In mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Kevin Coates said:

"Using an alternative called Bayes Filter Plugin 1.5.2, I do not
experience this problem.

http://www.lkcc.org:8500/index.php  ."

I went to that URL just now to see what it said. Found this (partial
quote). It is Achim's page:

 "30.09.04 I released a new version (v1.5.2) of the Bayes Filter Plugin
 with many new features and bugfixes. Please read the The Bat! section
 for more information!"

Of course, as Alexander Kunz pointed out to me in this thread, you may
not want a plug-in, since you prefer PopFile.

If so, I apologize for taking up your time. As I said, up to now, I
don't have any Spam offered to me on the Message Dispatcher--at most
one or two a week.

But the threads on tbbeta in regard to the BayesIt freeze all indicate
that using BayesFilter instead fixes that problem.

Mary
The Bat! 3.0.0.7 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2