Hi,

the new filter-sorting system makes troubles here.....
Example:

A friend, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is member of a mailinglist. His contributions to that
list are sorted in the correct listfolder.
But we're writing also a lot in private, so I've a folder especially for his
mails. He's writing me with the same emailaddress. Now all messages he writes to
that mailinglist are also sorted in my private folder for him.

If that was just one person, I could easily live with it, but I've folders for a
lot of people I'm corresponding with, and they're also writing in most of my
mailinglists. That means, all listcontributions from them are also sorted in
their private folders here. Together it makes a bad mass.
Could that please be corrected?
F.i. a filterstring should just sorted once.

--
Regards,
Gunivortus

        ... Chaste makes waste.