Hello Zonnet,

Z> Can someone explain to me what these to smileys mean.
Z>      h2g2
Z>      :42:

I think someone did :)

Z>      Ans because you can not see this if you have smileys activated, why
Z>      does the "h2g2" smiley (that the top one) work without the coluns?

the file is called default.msl and the line for that one is :

Smiley = ".\Default\h2g2.gif", 0, "h2g2"

the first mention is the file, the second is what triggers it. they were
SUPPOSED to change all the smileys to use colons, so normal letters
wouldn't trigger them :) so they changed LOL to  ":lol:"  :lol:
you can put your own images in there, and name them as you wish, and you
can upload any you like to add to the pcwise smileys!!

 Paul