Hello John,

Saturday, September 11, 2004, 11:20:41 AM, you wrote:

> Hi Bat! Fans,

> Can Bat! run alongside OutofLuck as the e-mail client?

> Any special considerations here?

> Running XP Pro SP2.

> T.I.A.

I am having Outlook and TB! v2 (v2 because I was blöd enough to buy the business
license a few weeks before v3 came out) at work, and they run alongside. When I set
TB! to leave the messages on the server, then I can have them in Outlook, too, if need
be.

 Jürgen
:eu-flag3: :de-bw:

"A duck walks into a drugstore and ask the clerk for chapstick. The clerk put the
chapstick on the counter and says 'that will be $2' The duck replies 'Just put it on
my bill'"

Using The Bat! v3.0.0.11, Opera v7.54.3865 on Win.XP.5.1.2600.SP1

* PGP key available on request: send mail with subject 'PGP key request'