Hello Ian,

JP>> Yes, sorry I didn't express myself properly can only speak Australian
JP>> English!

JP>> Any tricks in setting this up at all?

> One thing you need to be aware of is that if you want The Bat! to be
> the MAPI application, then Outlook will not work as its MAPI32.DLL
> file will be replaced by The Bat!'s.

> You can leave this option out and Outlook will work, although you
> might see Outlook pop up as the mail client.

I can't confirm that. I have TB running as my main mail app, and when I click on a
link in Opera, TB comes up. And Outlook works too. (which is about all positive I can
say about it, plenty of things don't work, but that's more thanks to the exchange
server setup at our company :-/)

 Jürgen
:eu-flag3: :de-bw:

"She was only a telegrapher's daughter, but she did-it-ah-did-it!"

Using The Bat! v3.0.0.11, Opera v7.54.3865 on Win.XP.5.1.2600.SP1

* PGP key available on request: send mail with subject 'PGP key request'