Tuesday, September 14, 2004, 8:12:30 AM, you wrote:

MB> Right, on Lynn! Joy to you and me. :)

Even given the problems I've been having with these last
couple of versions, I can't cope with other mailers ..
they are missing way too many functions ... so I'll have
to live with the warts, and hope they fix them soon :-)

MB> BTW, could you please put your name below your cut
MB> mark? Would save me a delete of 4 characters. :) Just
MB> a request. No big deal. :)

You seriously want me to mess with templates, with them
*still* not working??? Maybe I need to go to TBTech and
see if they can figure it out there ...

However, it worked - this illustrates my general
recklessness, or possibly my pathological curiosity :-)

--
Lynn

[EMAIL PROTECTED]    * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2
http://www.turriff.net

TBv.3.0.0.14
NT5 SP4