> I convert all emails to plain text and that would not probably
> not cause the need to download the images.

> You're correct about the stupid "ok/cancel" choice, but you
> could convert the email to plain text before replying - I believe.

Not that I could see anywhere....even when the account was set to ALWAYS send in plain
text, it still tries to download the images when you reply. I asked on support
newsgroups and no-one has an answer for it.....oh, it's the way that it works...it's
more secure and protects your privacy.....

Why do people beleive the MS spin?

--
Bryan Anderson