Hello Roelof,

--------------------------------------

> Hallo Joe,

> On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:53:30 -0400GMT (14-9-2004, 20:53 +0200, where I
> live), you wrote:

J>> I some noce filters build. I have to make some changes to them for
J>> various reasons. The one change is just to insert an AND in the
J>> mix. It seems I can only append. I can't insert or rearrange. Am I
J>> missing something. Most filters have "Move Up" and "Move Down"
J>> buttons.

> You can place your filter at your preferred position by selecting the
> filter and move it with Crtl-Up or Ctrl-Down
 Yes, this works great to move the complete filter up or down the list
 of filters.  I want to rearrange the filter itself.  For example:  I
 have a filter that has a block.  In that block is an AND and an OR.
 I want to move the OR up before the block and maybe insert another OR.  I have to
delete the
 whole filter and start over.  I can't insert, only append.  Am I missing something?

 Joe