Hallo Joe,

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 16:33:45 -0400GMT (14-9-2004, 22:33 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

J> I want to rearrange the filter itself. For example: I have a filter
J> that has a block. In that block is an AND and an OR. I want to move
J> the OR up before the block and maybe insert another OR. I have to
J> delete the whole filter and start over. I can't insert, only
J> append. Am I missing something?

AFAIK that's what you've got, yes. TB's filter editing system isn't
really suited to do the kind of extensive overhaul that you'd like.

In all honesty I have to say that I can imagine why. In most of the
filters it won't matter when you'd drag the conditions up and down, so
it would be (a lot of) work for hardly any profit.

However you could simplify your filters by using subfilters and you'd
have some more possibilities for dragging them up and down. I'm using
a couple of them, but YMMV.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

The Bat! 3.0.0.14
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1
1 pop3 account, server on LAN

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.