Doug Weller @ 2004-Sep-22 5:04:07 PM
"Problems with Bayes Filter Plugin 1.5.4" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Although it says it has scanned messages, no .dat files are being
> created. Any suggestions as to what I've done wrong?

What version of Windows are you running? Do you perhaps not have
permission to write to the .DAT file in its present location?

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Using The Bat! v3.0 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

"I'd love to go out with you, but I have to stay home and see if I
snore."