Hi Chris,

Chris> Doug Weller @ 2004-Sep-22 5:04:07 PM
Chris> "Problems with Bayes Filter Plugin 1.5.4"
Chris> <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>> Although it says it has scanned messages, no .dat files are being
>> created. Any suggestions as to what I've done wrong?

Chris> What version of Windows are you running? Do you perhaps not have
Chris> permission to write to the .DAT file in its present location?

XP but that's not the problem, I have full privileges.

Thanks though.

Doug

--
Doug Weller  Moderator, sci.archaeology.moderated
The Bat! 3.0