Hello Paul,

<.....>

> tell me about these electronic keys, a web site??

PGP Options -> Smartcard support
Choose carefully. Not every brand is as much supported as the other.
1 usually key can handle several passwords. So it could for example
also be used as windows login.

-iKey: http://www.safenet-inc.com/products/ikey/index.asp
-Alladin: http://www.ealaddin.com/etoken/default.asp
-Gemplus: http://www.gemplus.fr/pss/id_security/
-Schlumberger: http://www.scryptosystems.com/SCRYPTOMEDIA%20eGate%201p%20uk.pdf

Personally I prefer keys over smart cards because the keys are smaller
and physically stronger. And most PCs already have a USB slot but very
few have a smard card reader.

I can't find any info about biometrics anymore. Sorry for that.
But there are for example mice that only work when your fingerprint is
detected.

Another thing you might consider is a USB pen (drive).
Those are 512KB-4GB 'harddisks'
You can easily store your PGP keyring on it. Just like PGP can store a
keyring on floppy. The added benefit of this method is that you can
also use it for transporting (little) files or store private
information. Price $14....$900

The idea and use is quite simple but finding the one that fits best
with your wishes will take you some time investigating.

Good luck on the secure side!  :-)

--
Tony
ah, yes, divorce..., from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through