Hello Allister Jenks & everyone else

16-Okt-2004 01:01, you wrote:

> I don't see the point of making any reference to what time it is *now*
> in anyone's timezone.  I'm telling you I am at GMT + 13.  When/if that
> matters to anyone, they can figure out whether to call me.

I do, especially in the quote header. I mean... you didn't really write
the above paragraph at 01:01 in your timezone. I always had the feeling
that quoting (for example) *you* should also refer to *your* timezone,
then... I haven't fixed my reply templates for that, but your idea of
including the GMT offset is a nice idea, too. But then again... my offset
varies - during summer we have Daylight Saving Time (the most stupid
invention men ever made if you ask me), with GMT+1, in the winter its
GMT+2... *sigh*

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)
 using v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2 without smilies :-P

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV
will be fought with sticks and stones. -- Albert Einstein