Hi Mean Drake

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004, at 02:27:29 [GMT +0530] (which was 1:57 PM where
I live) you wrote:

> Somehow I think there is a problem with IMAP folders. Using TB
> 3.0.

> What happens is that the messages that I delete locally move to
> trash but even though I empty trash, the messages on server do
> not get purged. How do I purge all messages on server using TB?

You need to do a Folder/Purge+Compress. Don't forget TB's version of
delete only marks the message for "deletion." To actually remove the
message from the server, it must be expunged. In TB's parlance, that
is a purge & compress. RT could certainly implement this better.

--
Best Regards,
Kevin

PGP Keys: idap://keyserver.pgp.com
          idap://europe.keys.pgp.com:11370

Using The Bat! v3.0.0.19 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1