Hello Michael!

On Sunday, October 03, 2004, 9:28 AM, you wrote:

MA> Is the person that takes care of this modifying the file and it is
MA> not available? or am I having a bad day

The person doing the code is Leif Gregory. I wrote to him earlier this
morning about this, but have not had a reply yet.

MA> Has anyone been able to download the rogue.zip lately say this
MA> morning after 14:00 GMT?

Leif may indeed be working on the page, as I had some correspondence
yesterday with him. It was about Recursive behavior (got up to 22 MB,
should presently be 527 Kb) in the PCWSmileys Zip file. The Smileys
page is at the pcwize.com address, also. There may be some cross-code
problems between the Roguemoticons page and the Smileys page.

We can only keep trying the download URL at Roguemoticons from time to
time, at this point, until we hear from Leif.

Thanks for writing about this. :)

Mary
:Trill: (PCWSmileys Administrator)
http://www.PCWize.com/thebat/PCWSmileys.php

The Bat! 3.0.1 RC3 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2