Hello Marck,

Sunday, October 3, 2004, 3:26:24 AM, you wrote:

<snip>

> For you to see other peoples' images you have to:

> 1) Download the rogues.zip file.
> 2) Unzip it to the TB program files folder as follows:
>    a) The images live in images/rogues
>    b) The rogues.msl file lives in images
> 3) Enable header view (View .. Message header .. Show)
> 4) Enable "Sender photo" in the header pane pop-up menu
> 5) Either: Presss Ctrl-Alt-Shift-T or restart TB to reload the
>    smilies.

> And that's it. Anybody else have any gotchas about this side of
> getting rogues visible?

Hi Marck,

I have the rogue setup to notify me when ever the rogue.zip is
modified and got 2 notifications this morning. But when I tried to
download the rogue.zip file, I get a "Black Widow" pic and the page
says "Go Away". I tried going to the Rogue Home page and download the
file that way but got the same Black Widow.

Is the person that takes care of this modifying the file and it is not
available? or am I having a bad day :)

Has anyone been able to download the rogue.zip lately say this morning
after 14:00 GMT?

Thanks for the help all...

 Michael                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Daily Bible Verses at http://freeop.blogspot.com/

Registered Linux User #367776

"What kind of a Mickey Mouse operation is this?!?!" - Walt Disney