Hello WilWilWil!

On Sunday, October 03, 2004, 6:09 PM, you wrote:

W> When I look in rogues.msl, I see :Hawthorne: with image link,
W> but not no one else like :unreal2: or :batbeer:

Those handles will not be in rogues.msl.

In The Bat!\Images you should have a folder pcwimages and a file
pcwsmileys.msl.

If you have downloaded the latest from

http://www.PCWize.com/thebat/PCWSmileys.php

And unzipped the pcwsmileys.zip into The Bat!/Images, that folder and
that file will be in The Bat!/Images as well as the folder rogues and
the file rogues.msl.

If this is not working for you, please ask again. It may be that in
Options/Preferences/Viewer-Editor you have not checked the box for
"Use Smiley Options." Or perhaps you have not chosen Rich Text View.

In Plain Text View or in HTML without Rich Text View, Smileys will not
be visible.

Thanks for your interest in :batbeer: . There's a :batcoffee: also,
which you might enjoy. :)

Mary
:Trill:   (PCWSmileys Administrator)
http://www.PCWize.com/thebat/PCWSmileys.php

The Bat! 3.0.1 RC3 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2