On Tuesday, October 5, 2004, 11:36:53 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Unfortunately, it's increasingly looking likely that I'm the only
> one (so far) suffering from this problem. I guess it doesn't look
> too hopeful I'll be able to resolve it.  :(

No, I tried generating a self-cert certificate and it failed for the
same reason, so you are not alone.  I too am using the Pro version, so
maybe the problem is as you and Marck have suggested.

Do you want to post a bug report and post the details here so I can
support it?

Julian

--
  Using The Bat! v3.0 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2