Wed, 6 Oct 2004 15:40:19 +0400 (7:40 AM EDT here) Julia V. Antipina wrote:

> Hello! Need help with the following: lots of messages in INBOX, and
> I have to somehow create a list of them (fields FROM, TO, TOPIC,
> DATE) and then print it.  Printing out of messages themselves is NOT
> required. Printing screenshot of the Inbox? No, thanks. ;) Is there
> any plugins or standard features that can help me?

Create an Inbox filter that looks for all incoming messages. Have the
filter do nothing but add a line to an external text file with the
fields you need.

The Bat! => Account => Sorting Office/Filter

  Incoming Mail  [New]

    Strings        Location       Presence
    =======        ========       ========
    @              Kludges        Yes

      Actions tab: pull down about 2/3 of way

        [x] Export message to file

            [ <insert path to file> ]

              Click rightmost button to open the template for the export.

              Cut and paste all between and including %FROMNAME and fifth
              (last) %- into the template. (Experiment and adjust the
              spaces and/or the blank line before the last %- as
              necessary.)

%FROMNAME                 %-
%FROMADDR                 %-
%TONAME                   %-
%TOADDR                   %-
%SUBJ                                        %-
%ODATESHORT

%-

Good luck.

Using: The Bat! v2.12.00, BayesIt! 0.5.9,
       MyMacros 1.11, gMacrosPlugin 0.80
       Windows 2000 v5.0 - Build 2195 - Service Pack 4

--

Daniel A. Grunberg       Kensington, Maryland, USA
homepage: www.nyx.net/~dgrunber/