On Wed 6-Oct-04 6:40am -0400, Julia V. Antipina wrote:

> Need help with the following: lots of messages in INBOX, and I have to
> somehow create a list of them (fields FROM, TO, TOPIC, DATE) and then
> print it.  Printing out of messages themselves is NOT required.
> Printing screenshot of the Inbox? No, thanks. ;)
> Is there any plugins or standard features that can help me?

Writing a simple filter that writes to an external
file, as Dan suggested, is a good approach if you do
this often.

Otherwise, you can simply copy and paste to your
favorite editor.  Mark you messages (cntl-a for all)
and copy with cntl-ins.

The format of clipboard may surprise you, but most
important info is there:

   msgid
   from
   folder
   subject
   date/time
   size
   uid?

Bill

The Bat! 3.0.1 RC4 Pro - BayesIt! 0.7.0 Release - XP Pro SP2 - POP3