Hi all,

I'd like to save the decrypted PGP messages because I don't need
secure storage and I would like to search the messages.
TB promised this feature in an email in the 2.x time.
I haven't checked out 3.0 but can anyone tell me if 3.0 has
this feature? It was in 1.x versions, and taken out in 2.x.
I would upgrade just because of this feature, because most of my
emails are PGPed and it's so annoying to decrypt before viewing
any of them. At least, make it an option.

Jack