Hello Kevin,

Thanks for the reply. I have more than one PGP accounts and
I have to deal with most of my emails this way. I have PGP
installed and everything works well except that I can not
save decrypted messages. PGPRelay seems to be a solution but
it requires running a separate process, some settings, and
installing GPG.

I do prefer that TB will add back the feature they took out
in V3. With 1.6x version, I can do that but some of the folders
created in 2.x can not be seen.

Jack