Hi

On Thursday, 28 October, 2004, at 12:42:22 PM, Roelof Otten wrote:

JS>>> Proper extension for e-mail messages is actually .MSG - .EML is Microsoft's
JS>>> invention.
Z>> So why is TB! using it?

> Dunno.

Z>> TB! is not know for its adherence to MS "standards" and were can I change this
Z>> in TB! from EML to MSG?

Is this something that's changed since version 2?

If I select "alternative forward" for an HTML message I get a
blank message with an attachment called "1.msg"

If I select "forward" the attachment is "message.html"

MFPA                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1