DMD> I apologize for bringing up the subject of Norton AntiVirus (NAV)
DMD> and The Bat!, again -- but one serious concern I have is that
DMD> Norton AntiVirus does not work with The Bat!, which causes
DMD> concern about registering The Bat!. (I am still dealing with some
DMD> other problems with Cyrillic text, but I want to focus on one
DMD> problem per list message.) ;-)

DMD> Every other e-mail program that I have tried works
DMD> well with NAV. One nice feature of NAV is that it
DMD> scans outgoing messages for viruses. When I send a
DMD> message with any other e-mail client, except The
DMD> Bat!, a progress bar appears, showing that NAV is
DMD> scanning the message before sending it.

I use Norton AntiVirus with The Bat! and have no problems.  I have it
set to scan both incoming and outgoing mail, but I have the progress
indicator turned off.

It has caught dozens of infected incoming e-mails.  No infected
outgoing mail, yet, so I can only assume the scanning of outgoing mail
is working.

--
Code 2  :canadaflag:  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Bat! version 2.12.00 on Windows XP Service Pack 2