Hello Gerard,

> Their is no filter action that looks in which folder the original
> mail was and therefore it is not possible to do what you want. You
> can only get the reply to the same folder if you send the original
> to a specific folder with a filter action.

Hmmmm... thinking about that... is it possible to pass variables as
user param's in the NFS? I mean... we have a "source folder" option to
filter against, now if we could use the "source folder" in the user
parameters of the NFS (action "set user param") we could auto-sort
sent mail to the correct source folder with one single filter...

(but I think user param's are static - its worth a "wish", though...
maybe... ?)

 Alexander                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]