Hello Gerard & everyone else

04-Nov-2004 15:09, you wrote:

> I would prefer just a simple tick mark dialog saying "place replies in
> same folder a original" somewhere under preferences, but I guess the
> regexp boys and girls will prefer the %originating_folder macro :-)

A tickbox, tsetsetse... you are so... so... modern! ;-)

Just kidding, I'd vote for the tickbox solution, too...

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)
 using TB! v3.0.2.4 Rush on Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2

Fantasy is revealing; it is a method of cognition: everything that is
imagined must be true; nothing is true if it is not imagined. --
Eugene Ionesco