Hello,

I'm getting a new computer and want to get the best firewall and virus
protection I can, and have been looking at Trend Micro PC-cillin
Internet Security. I am wondering if any TB! users have tried this
suite; and more generally, if there has to be specific compatibility
between email programs and virus software.

On the Trend site, under System Requirements, email, The Bat! is not
listed. I asked whether PC-cillin would scan my TB! mail, and got this
reply:

"We have no answer to this question for now but you may try using your
software but please enable the webmail scan feature. If you experience
any problems, please do not hesitate to write us.
Hope this helps."

Hmmm.

Thank you!

--
Best wishes,
Pat

A Canadian in Houston
Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1