Hello Bill,

> Time to review your template?  You're removing the
> space between "Re:" and the subject.  Notice how mine
> puts that space back in.

you mean, like now?
I didn't know there was a space supposed to be. Well I have some spare spaces
lying around, so I will send them out with each subject ;-)

 Jürgen
:eu-flag3: :de-bw: :safaribears:

"The shortest distance between two points is under construction. - Noelie
Altito"

Using The Bat! v3.0.2.4 Rush, Opera v7.54.3865 on WinXP Home v2600 SP2

* PGP key available on request: send mail with subject 'PGP key request'