On Thursday, November 11, 2004 at 4:38:53 AM [GMT -0500], Nick Dutton
wrote:

> Am I going mad, or is there no way to alter the position of the
> attachment pane on the *compose* window? I'm using MicroEd and plain
> text.

No there's no way to do this. I wish there were though. <sigh>

The preview window had a similar restriction, but this has since
changed. Let's hope the editor is similarly enhanced some time in the
future.

--
-= Allie =-
..... 90% of being smart is knowing what you're dumb at.