Hello P.Johnson,

PJ> Please tell me how I can resolve this. I hate to have to start up
PJ> another email client.

 Well I don't think I can tell you how to resolve it, but ....

 Can you pinpoint it to one account? If you can, have you tried to use
 the Message Dispatcher to see if there are messages still left behind
 after downloading. It may be a corrupt message on the server causing
 the hang.

 I also have the occasional hang, but it is not very common. From your
 message it sounds like it must be happening on every download. Since
 it seems to be an isolated problem, it may require a reinstall.
--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.5 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A