Hello Stuart,

It was foretold that on 23-11-2004 @ 19:09:24 GMT-0600 (which was
2:09:24 where I live) Stuart Cuddy would write:

<snipped a bit>

SC> If the group you mail to always contains the same people, you could
SC> just add an "AND condition" that says does not contain John Doe,
SC> assuming the group always contains John Doe.

Maybe it's better if i make it a bit more clear:

individual message to John Doe: no problem

Next two scenarios:

- message to various people (not always the same ones) but including
John Doe.

- message to the group, always including John Doe.

Now, in scenario two, your solution would work :-)

But i get a a feeling that in the first scenario a solution isn't
possible  (except maybe with regex but i'm not an expert on it)

 Luc
 http://www.dzinelabs.com

Need a website?
http://www.w-orx.com