Bonjour Marten,
Monday, November 29, 2004, 11:43:20 AM, tu écrivais:
> Why can't I highlight text in an email and drag and drop it to another
> application?
  I fully subscribe to that feature !!
  Even first ! why this could not work in the mail editor it-self?

  Since we are talking about editing, the sentence above ends
  with question mark. As for that kind of mark we usually leave a
  blank space between word and mark. My Auto-wrap is "on" . So
  the "?" is wrapped to the next line :
  why
  ?
  Ok! many softs works like this but if The Bat! *the better mail
  system of the world* was among those that well manage that, how
  new adulator will rush on their knees to give their offering ;)

--
Cordialement, Louis-Dominique           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows ME 4.90 Build  3000