Hi

On Wednesday, 1 December, 2004, at 9:59:03 PM, Tony Boom wrote:

>  Not sure about the account tree

Can't think of a way so far...

> but there is a way for the message list. I have a filter that
> changes the colour of unread mail and also the colour on my own
> posts. You could filter all messages to a colour if there isn't
> another way.

Thank you. I have just edited my colour groups so that all have
black background. Kind of works for the message list but looks odd
at left hand side when viewing threaded.

Thanks also to everyone else.

Anybody got any ideas for the account tree window?

MFPA                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1