Hello Cory,

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 13:23:41 +0100 GMT (02/12/2004, 19:23 +0700 GMT),
Cory wrote:

C> ... the Message Dispatcher is unable to display the correct message
C> size when additional info is supplied by the mail server.

C> Concluding, TB!'s POP3 implementation needs review and correctlion.

I have seen reports that the message size was not displayed in the
mail despatcher but never had a clue what could have caused it. If
what you say is correct (it sounds reasonable, but I have no way of
checking it for confirmation) it is worth a bug report.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

A duck walks into a drugstore and ask the clerk for Chapstick. The
clerk puts the Chapstick on the counter and says, "That will be $2."
The duck replies, "Just put it on my bill."

(true story)

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.0.2.4 Rush
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A