Hello Nav,

> Does Ritlabs have any plans to release Linux version of TB.

> I really don't like windows, but TB is holding me up :)

I always hated Windows, i switched to a PC and Windows rather late. I come from
the Amiga section and that has spoiled me. But now with Win XP and SP2 and
stopped hating Windows. I just hate MS now ;-)

 Jürgen
:eu-flag3: :de-bw: :safaribears:

"A duck walks into a drugstore and ask the clerk for chapstick. The clerk put
the chapstick on the counter and says 'that will be $2' The duck replies 'Just
put it on my bill'"

Using The Bat! v3.0.2.4 Rush, Opera v7.54.3865 on WinXP Home v2600 SP2

* PGP key available on request: send mail with subject 'PGP key request'