TF> Yes. Use the %Account= macro in the addressbook templates.
Thanks. That's what I need.

In the global template of the account, I say which Langages is used for
speller, and some other settings like headers and signature. It is the same for
all mails sent with this account.  Each account has his own signature and
header.

Is there a way to merge this friend special macro (%Account=) with global
template of the account. I hope I 'll do not have to copy global template (with
siganture) for each member of my addresses book (200) just to add which account
has to be used !

--
WilWilWil
:flag-france: